Abuse compensation Liverpool: If you have been affected by abuse or wish to speak to us regarding a claim for compensation on behalf of yourself or a family member please call 0800 954 0243 for a free confidential initial consultation or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We act for victims of all types of abuse including physical, sexual and psychological abuse. Our experience in dealing with abuse compensation extends to children, adults and the elderly arising out of abuse in a wide variety of settings including:
- Children’s homes
- Care homes
- Foster care/local authority care
- Residential care
Are you eligible?
We recognise that contacting solicitors to discuss a possible abuse claim is an incredibly difficult step to take and we promise to be sensitive to what you are going through at all times. We will provide you with free initial advice in order to advise you of your prospects of success and if we are able to accept your claim we will guide you through the legal process with understanding. If you don’t feel ready to discuss your claim by phone, you can send us a confidential email and we will reply and arrange to discuss your case in a manner that suits you.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.