Careless driving compensation Liverpool: Cycling is a popular activity done for sport, commuting and health. With it becoming more popular, the likeliness of being involved in an accident increases. Careless motor vehicle operation can lead to collisions or crashes. Injuries can be minor or severe and no matter what the case, Irvings can be here to support you in your claim.
Examples of Cycling Injuries
- Motor vehicle collision
- Vehicles driving too closely causing injury or accident
- Spills on the roadway
- Potholes or other road damage
Are you eligible?
If you’ve received an injury due to the negligence of someone else’s actions such as careless driving or failure to repair road damage, you may have a claim. Contact Irvings to discuss your potential careless driving compensation and how we can get you compensation for your injuries.
Why contact Irvings?
- Irvings Partner Tim Ryan is a cycling enthusiast who understands the injuries cyclists can suffer from.
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise solely in cycling injury claims.
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.