Road Traffic Accidents
Road accident compensation: Road traffic accidents are extremely common. Most of us have the misfortune of being involved in at least one road traffic accident in our lives. If you are unlucky enough to suffer a road traffic accident, it can have a big impact on your life. Luckily, the vast majority of road traffic accidents do not result in serious injuries, but they can result in inconvenience to you and your family. For example, your car may be damaged and you may need it repaired. You may also need to hire a replacement vehicle. We can arrange this, and you will not have to pay us for this, as it will form part of your claim. If the accident was not your fault, or only partly your fault, we can claim compensation for you and sort out the inconveniences that come with having a road traffic accident.
Examples of Road Traffic Accidents that we can deal with
- Motorbike accidents
- Accidents when driving or as a passenger
- Accidents when on public transport, such as a bus
- Road traffic accidents which happened in a different country
- Cases involving children
- Uninsured or untraced drivers
- Cases involving defective vehicles
- Road traffic accidents involving pedestrians
Are you eligible?
If the accident wasn’t your fault, then it is likely that you are entitled to some form of compensation. Even if you think you are partly responsible for the road traffic accident, our solicitors can talk to you about what happened and advise you. You may still have a valid claim.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer FREE initial advice.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise in road traffic accidents.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.
- We arrange for you to see a doctor near to you to obtain a medical report on your injury.
- We can arrange for physiotherapy, counselling or other treatment if necessary.
- We make a claim for compensation for your injury and to recover financial loss you may have suffered as a result of the accident.