Online Marketing Manager
We are a locally well known and respected firm of Solicitors specialising in personal injury work who are keen to develop and expand the work we undertake against other legal advisors.
Overall Objective of Role
To develop and improve the online presence for ProfNegLawyers4U The success of the role will ultimately be evaluated by the overall improved level of referrals that can be attributed to online marketing activity.
To have a broad, creative approach to reviewing the company’s online presence, considering all available options; email newsletters, blog, website enhancements, SEO, as well as PPC through Google Adwords and use of Social Media networks.
* Fully understand the strategic direction of the business in order to ensure ProfNegLawyers4U are market leaders in handling cases against solicitors
* Develop an integrated online marketing plan considering all elements affecting the online presentation of ProNegLawyers4U
* Ensure the integrated marketing plan includes a thorough SEO review.
* Develop costed plans for effective and measurable PPC campaigns.
* Work alongside (and brief) website developers to ensure your strategic view of the website (to maximise online marketing potential) is realised.
* Manage and update website to ensure maximum SEO
* Ensure the website and all online materials/features consistently support (ongoing) SEO work.
* Complete deep competitor analysis and propose how to beat the competition through improved online visibility and more targeted online marketing activity.
* Undertake market research and analysis to support business development activities including competitor monitoring
* Target social media networks to drive traffic to the website (or directly boost online sales, generate telephone enquiries).
* Maintain and improve the company’s blog, consulting with colleagues to ensure ‘dynamic’ content is added that enhances the positioning of the company.
* Control and monitoring of social media in line with strategy
* Actively contribute ideas to support Partners in creating selling propositions that stand out from competitors
What we need from you…
* Strong Microsoft office 2007/2010 skills
* Experience in updating website content via CMS.
* Social media management experience across all main platforms
* Experience in reporting directly to colleagues on PPC campaign evaluation
* Happy to work in small to medium-sized teams
* Communicate clearly & patiently even when under tight deadlines
* Strong personal organization and attention to detail.
* Self-motivated/independent worker
* A broader background in marketing (other disciplines) would also be helpful as would previous experience of working in the Legal sector.
Salary is dependant on experience. Further details available on request.
How to apply
If you think you are suited for the above vacancy then please contact us. We prefer you to approach us directly, sending your CV if possible and we will treat your enquiry as confidential.