Most people have the misfortune to have at least one road traffic accident at some time. The overwhelming majority do not result in serious injury. However, whether you suffer a simple whiplash type injury, or a much more serious road traffic accident, our specialist accident solicitors provide all the practical help you need and give you honest professional advice.
Whether you were the driver, passenger or a pedestrian, a cyclist or a motor cyclist or a train or bus passenger, our accident solicitors listen to your concerns and give you sympathetic, friendly and realistic advice about whether you can make a claim.
If you pursue a claim we get on with it quickly and obtain maximum compensation and never deduct anything from it.
We make arrangements to help you get over the road traffic accident:
- We arrange for a temporary replacement car to be delivered to you. It will be similar to your own and suitable for your needs, and have your own car repaired. Unlike insurance companies, we guarantee that the replacement car provided will be the same as or better than your own. You will not have to pay us for this as it will form part of your claim.
- We arrange for you to see a doctor near to you to obtain a medical report on your injury and we can arrange for physiotherapy, counselling or other treatment if necessary. Again you will not have to pay us for this as it will form part of your claim.
- We make a claim for compensation for your injury and to recover financial loss you may have suffered as a result of the accident.
If the road traffic accident was not your fault, we can claim in cases which may not appear straightforward to you:
- Road traffic accidents which happened in a different country
- Cases involving children
- Uninsured or untraced drivers
- Cases involving defective vehicles
Even if you think you are partly responsible for the road traffic accident, our accident solicitors can talk to you about what happened and advise you. You may still have a valid claim.