Serious and catastrophic injury
Brain injury claims and serious & catastrophic injury compensation: Irvings have been specialists in serious and catastrophic injury cases for the past three decades and have a dedicated team of experienced solicitors ready to help clients through, what is for many, the most traumatic time of their lives.
We appreciate that in serious injury cases compensation is only one element of the case. Serious injuries can have major life changing consequences to both the injured party and their family’s lives. We will be on hand at every step of the case to offer both assistance and also our expertise whilst working with our rehabilitation partners to try to make this time as comfortable and stress free as it can be.
Examples of serious catastrophic injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Amputation of limbs
- Severe orthopaedic injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Death caused by injury
Are you eligible?
“Do I have a claim?” is the question you are probably asking yourself. If the accident wasn’t your fault, then you are possibly entitled to some form of compensation. Serious injury cases can be complex, and we have the understanding and knowledge to advise you on making a claim.
Why contact Irvings?
- We have decade’s worth of experience in dealing with serious and complex injury cases. We have worked on numerous multi-million pound cases where the claimant has received life changing settlements, so they are able to move forward with their lives.
- We have an experienced and sympathetic rehabilitation team that can offer help with all aspects of recovery.
- We will come and visit you whenever you would like; in home or hospital. This allows you to have personal, face to face service with an experienced solicitor.
- You will have your own dedicated solicitor who will guide you through each and every aspect of both the claim for compensation but also the rehabilitation. We work hand in hand with our rehabilitation providers to ensure that not only do you receive the maximum compensation but also that you receive the best rehabilitation.
- We only use fully qualified solicitors who specialise in serious and catastrophic injury work.
- You will be provided with a dedicated number for your solicitor so you can speak to them whenever you require 24/7.
- We are a Headway Panel Member.