Care Home Injury
Care home neglect compensation: Sometimes the most vulnerable populations do not receive the medical help they need and are left abused, neglected or injured by day homes, care homes, residential care homes or hospitals. Our elderly deserve better. Irvings is committed to improving standards for residents in nursing and care homes across the United Kingdom.
Examples of Care Home Injury
- Physical Abuse
- Emotional Abuse
- Sexual Abuse
- Development of pressure sores
- Broken bones
- Restraining marks
- Psychological damage
- Failure to supervise (trips, falls and accidents)
- Carelessly handling and/or transferring residents
Are you eligible?
If you suspect your loved one is a victim of abuse or neglect, contact us today. We will work with you to help to find out where things have gone wrong and why. We offer sensitive, specialist advice and can help you to recover financial compensation for your loved one. Often, the compensation recovered goes towards funding a safer and better living environment for those who have suffered abuse or neglect. Please read our Care Home Injury Questions and Answers for more information on these types of claims.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise in care home injuries and neglect.
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.