Accidents at work
Claim for accidents at work: It can be worrying if you have to take time off from your job because of an accident at work. It can cause financial difficulties not to mention the stress of having to deal with solicitors, possible court appearances and legal procedures that seem to be complicated, intimidating and expensive. But, since the introduction of the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) employers have the legal responsibility to protect their employees from the risks they face at work. If you have been injured in an incident at work, you may be entitled to compensation if it is found that your employer did not do enough to protect you from the risks.
Examples of accidents at work
- Tripping over electrical cables
- Being injured by faulty equipment
- Items falling from a height
- Inadequate training for lifting heavy objects
- Injuries on the job site
Are you eligible?
“Do I have a claim?” is the question you are probably asking yourself. If the accident wasn’t your fault, then you are possibly entitled to some form of compensation. We deal with these kind of cases all the time and would be happy to have a chat with you about your circumstances –we’ll tell you if your employer is liable and, at the very least, we’ll be able to set your mind at rest and let you know what the next steps should be.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise solely in accidents at work.
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.