Irvings believes in a strong community and that the act of giving inspires others. We are committed to supporting local charities and organisations in order to enrich lives and make a positive difference.
Throughout the year we host numerous internal fundraising events and our solicitors have also done races in support of charities. Some of the recent activities have included a Headway Mince Pie Morning, Cupcake Day for the Alzheimer’s Society, Christmas Jumper Day for Save the Children and more. To read about these initiatives, please visit our news page for the latest.
Some of our recipients include:
- Mid Mersey Age UK
- Headway – The Brain Injury Association
- Jeans for Genes
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Hoylake Amateur Swimming Club
- Neston Cricket Club Sporting Lunch
- St. Ann’s Hospice
- Wear it Pink for Breast Cancer
- Merseyside Junior Lawyers Division