Medical professionals are in a position of trust; but sometimes mistakes happen that directly impact our health; leading to complications, longer recovery times, pain and suffering. If duty of care has been breached or failed, you may be entitled to compensation that can help you on your road to recovery.
Examples of medical negligence
- Poor or incorrect medical advice
- Misdiagnosed injuries or illnesses
- You are injured whilst in hospital
- Delayed diagnosis causing further injury, illness or even death
- Pregnancy or birth injuries
- Surgical errors
- Prescription errors
Are you eligible?
We put our trust in medical professionals to give us the best care and a firm diagnosis to help us recover, but mistakes can be made. You can trust we will advise you on the correct steps to take and will be there throughout the claim process to answer any of your questions. Medical negligence claims can be complicated and you may not be sure if you have one, so contact us today and we can discuss your potential claim.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise in medical negligence claims.
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.