A visit to the dentist is recommended for optimal oral health, but can be difficult and painful for those who experience dental negligence. Mistakes can happen that lead to pain, stress and suffering, and you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Examples of dental negligence
- Missed or misdiagnosis
- Wrong tooth extraction
- Dental procedures not performed properly
- Failed implants
- Inadequate or failed crowns or fillings
- Substandard dental work
Are you eligible?
You would expect to feel better after leaving the dentist, but that may not always be the case. Whether you had a routine or cosmetic procedure, if you are still in pain or it caused an injury or illness, give us a call to chat about your potential claim.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise in professional negligence claims.
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.