Dog bite or animal attack compensation: Being injured or bitten by an animal can be terrifying, and if this has happened to you or your child, you may be entitled to compensation.
Examples of animal attacks
- Dog bite
- Livestock (bitten or trampled)
- Horse (kicked, bitten or trampled)
- Wild/Exotic animal attacks (bites, mauling and serious injury)
Are you eligible?
If you’ve been attacked by an animal, contact us to talk about your options and help you make a potential claim. In many cases, the owner of an animal that has caused injury can be held liable and could be required to pay compensation to the victim.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise in animal attack claims.
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.