Moving house can be one of the most stressful times in your life. That is why you have a conveyancing solicitor, an expert, to guide you through the legal process making sure you are aware of any pitfalls. Unfortunately, conveyancing solicitors sometimes get it wrong and that could leave you losing out financially. If you feel that you were not advised properly, we can look into your conveyancing for you and investigate whether your conveyancing solicitor has been negligent.
Examples of property negligence
- Your solicitor failed to advise you properly on rent review terms
- Your solicitor did not advise you about the existence of a right of way on or next to your property
- Your solicitor failed to advise you properly about the terms of a Lease
- Your solicitor failed to notice an error on the property Deeds
- Your solicitor did not follow your express instructions
Are you eligible?
Hiring a professional who may not have lived up to your expectations can be frustrating; especially when that professional is a solicitor. You can trust we will advise you on the correct steps to take and will be there throughout the claim process to answer any of your questions. Contact us today to see if you have a claim for compensation for property negligence.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise in professional negligence claims
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.