Unsafe product claims: Manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure that their products are safe for you, the consumer. If you have been injured by a product’s defect, speak with our staff as you may be entitled to compensation.
Examples of Defective Products
- Product fault resulting in injury
- Faulty implants
- Defective medical devices
- Faulty or defective automobile
Are you eligible?
Even if the manufacturer was not negligent in making a product, they can be held accountable for the resulting injury. Defects in manufacturing or design could have led to circumstances causing injury. Explain to us what happened and we can advise you as we are experts in the field of unsafe product claims.
Why contact Irvings?
- We offer a FREE initial meeting.
- We’ll come and visit you for a chat if you can’t make it to our office.
- No financial risk for you with our no-win-no-fee promise.
- Insurance protection against all legal costs or disbursements.
- We have fully qualified solicitors who specialise solely in defective product claims.
- You’ll pay absolutely nothing if we lose.
- You will keep a minimum of 75% of any compensation if you win.